1. When did you start playing the Sims 3?
I got it in 2009 when it came out but I didn’t really start playing it until generations came out. I just really wanted laundry.
2. What did you like most about the Sims 3?
Probably the openness of the world. I got a new computer at some point while I was playing and I just loved wandering around the towns. I really like the facial expressions too.
3. What did you spend most of your time doing in the Sims 3?
playing families or decorating neighborhoods or just wandering around looking at stuff. You know.
4. One thing you won’t forget about the Sims 3
The Waywoods, I’ve never loved a sim family like I loved them.
5. One thing that annoyed you the most in the Sims 3?
clones. So many clones of people. I wish the genetics system was better.
6. How has the Sims 3 impacted your life?
Friendship obvi. Some of the people I’ve met through sims I’m not friends with as people. Also it’s been a fun talking point with people. I will tell anyone about my sims. Got pictures of them on my phone!
7. Will you be playing the Sims 3 after the release of the Sims 4?
probably? IDK I’m in school so who the hell knows what I’ll be playing now.
more of my sims 4 Simself
oh, of course, a lizard
Adrian: His name is Harvey
What could possibly have been worth riding your 10 speed to the other side of town for, in a hailstorm no less
Lorie: I don’t remember saying you could put me down